Download A Day in the Life of a Teacher by Heather Adamson PDF

By Heather Adamson

Show description

Read Online or Download A Day in the Life of a Teacher PDF

Similar education & reference books

The Complete Book of Handwriting

Книга - рабочая тетрадь для обучения детей английской рукописи.
Для увеселения обучающихся снабжена забавными картинками и жизнерадостными персонажами. :)

The American Heritage Book of Great American Speeches for Young People

The historical past of the us has been characterised through fervent idealism, severe fight, and radical swap. And for each severe, defining second in American background, there have been these whose impassioned voices rang out, transparent and precise, and whose phrases pressured the minds and hearts of all who heard them.

The Old First

Massachusetts Coast Artillery In warfare And Peace

Going to War in Ancient Egypt

This sequence meets nationwide Curriculum criteria for: technological know-how: historical past and Nature of technology, technological know-how and know-how Social reviews: Time, Continuity, & switch

Additional info for A Day in the Life of a Teacher

Example text

The tour operators did not include a separate section with sports supply for each of the destinations. The characteristics are described below. The importance of sports supply centred on the interest of the hotel complexes in including sporting activities as a recreational complement to sun & sand tourism in the Caribbean. Aquatic and nautical sports were particularly significant. The Virgin Florida & Caribbean brochure included cruises. The cruises did not offer visits with sporting activities.

AIRTOURS: There were no Caribbean or Latin American destinations in their brochures for the summer season. Instead, other destinations are featured, like the Mediterranean. In contrast, these destinations are featured in winter. This may be ascribable to the lack of pronounced seasons in the Caribbean and Latin American region, which enjoys a tropical climate all year round. § THOMAS COOK Summer Sun: No Caribbean or Latin American destinations were offered in summer. Rather, the competing destinations were in the Mediterranean, like Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Tunisia, Malta, Egypt, Turkey, and Cyprus.

In this respect, the tour operator Arke focused more on the Caribbean in summer while Holland International did the same in winter. 2% of the total pictures included. Pictures of sports appeared mainly when promoting tourism complexes. 2% of the total supply. 4% also figured prominently. Ranking of sports supply on visits by tour operator – Benelux Quad Squash Football Fitness Beach volleyball Pedals Jetski Kite surf catamaran Motor. 9% of the sports supply on the tours. The explanation is that sports supply on tours was chiefly based on active outdoor sports in natural settings.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.75 of 5 – based on 35 votes